I am currently in the process of becoming a Certified Professional Midwife through the North American Registry of Midwives. I began my training in March of 2018 and have progressed rapidly through the portfolio process. I am now a Phase 4 student midwife, which is my last phase of training. At this time I have been authorized by my preceptor to accept my own clients!
I can now offer Homebirth services, contingent upon the agreement of my clients to have a precepting midwife attend the birth with my team. If you would like to inquire about my services, you can send me a message through the Contact Form on this website.
You can also look for a midwife at the Midwives Alliance of WV!
Prices are updated as often as possible, the priced listed below are current as of June 2020 and may be subject to change.
- During a consultation we take an hour or two to speak candidly about your needs, my services, and I do my best to answer any questions you may have!
- The retainer fee is non-refundable. This fee ensures your place on my calendar, as I only accept a limited number of clients due each month. If you decide to terminate services at any point moving forward in your pregnancy, or it becomes necessary to transfer your care to another provider for any reason, this fee is not returned to you.
Midwifery Services: $3,400.00
- This fee covers the entire cost of your prenatal, labor, birth, and postpartum services. This includes regular prenatal visits from the time you contract my services until your birth, at least one prenatal home visit, my services on-call for your birth from 37 weeks gestation until your birth, attendance of your labor and birth, at least 2 home postpartum visits, and regular postpartum visits until at least 6 weeks postpartum.
- This service also includes regular phone, text, and email communication with me as your healthcare provider.
Mileage Fee: $300.00
- This fee is applicable if your home is over 40 driving miles from my residence.
Placenta Services: $200.00
- If you so choose you may add on placenta services to your midwifery package. This includes Placenta Encapsulation and Prints.
Pool Rental: $100.00
- You may choose to rent a birth pool from me, which will come with a hose and standard attachments. The pool will arrive to you sanitized and in good repair, and you will be responsible for the maintenance of the pool during your birth and the cleaning of it postpartum. If the pool incurs serious damage during use or is returned uncleared, you will be responsible for extra charges.